We care for one another, in good times and bad. Learn more about the many ways we care for one another in this congregation through these volunteer ministries. Click on any of the links for more details. Contact the church office to talk with team leaders.
- Meal Ministry is an opportunity to provide a home-cooked meal for Plymouth members in need, during times of difficulty or illness. If you can’t help some days, that’s fine. We have a list of volunteers that we call as needed.
- Flower Delivery Teams: Deliver a bouquet to our homebound of hospitalized members. There are four rotating teams, so you would deliver only once a month, and at the holidays.
- Feed Our Neighbors: To respond to people who come to the church in need of food, the Caring Department facilitates a “Feed Our Neighbors” program at Plymouth Church. You can help by donating money or groceries and dropping them off at Plymouth Church.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry: Create tangible bonds with people in need of support and healing, solace and love by knitting prayer wraps/shawls that surround each recipient in prayers, knitted with each stitch. The wraps are blessed and given as a source of comfort to the recipient. No special knitting skills are needed.
- Memorial Reception Committee: Help plan and prepare a reception following a funeral or memorial service.
- Prayer Circle: Pray for those at Plymouth or in the community who request prayer.
Want to learn more? Talk with any of our helpful Plymouth staff or volunteers!