Services: Our services include singing and Bible teaching.
Fellowship: Following service there is a time for light refreshments and socializing.
Dress: You’ll see everything from jeans to suits.
Parking: There are parking spots available behind the church or on the street.
Children: If you have children (from birth to 8th grade), they can participate in our fun (and safe!) Children’s ministry during each service. Older children (9th-12th grade), attend regular worship service.
Main Service Times
- Sundays — 10:30 a.m. (September – Early June) 10:00 a.m. (June, July, & August)
Sunday Classes for Children
- Birth to 3 years — 9:30 – Noon Nursery (Room 202)
- Three & Four Year Olds — 10:30 am. Room 2 (Lower Level)
- Kindergarten through 5th Grade — 10:30 a.m. Education Wing Classrooms (Second Floor)
- Junior High (6th – 8th Grade) – 10:30 am. Education Wing Classroom (Second Floor)
- 6th – 8th Grade Youth Group — Sundays at 1:00pm
- 9th – 12th Grade Youth Group – Fridays at 6:30 p.m.
Yearly Service Trips for 6th -8th Graders & 9th-12th Graders
(one week in the summer)