From January up to Holy Week, Plymouth families gather on Wednesdays for food and fellowship in Fellowship Hall from 5:45 – 6:45 pm. Amazing home chef Shelli Smith prepares nutritious, delicious, child-friendly meals, served family style at cozy tables of 8.
Cost: $5 Adult; $3 Child 4-11; Children < 3 free $15 Entire family (max) Menu examples from this past season:
- Cheesy Potato Ham Bake, Salad, Texas Sheet Cake.
- Meatballs Carbonnade, Kluski Noodles, Green Beans, Jam Bars;
- Chicken Rice Casserole, Salad, Brownies
- Sloppy Joes, Sweet Potato Fries, Veggies, Raisin Spice Bars
- Stuffed Shells, Salad, Garlic Bread, Ice Cream/Sherbet
- Broccoli Cheese Brunch Casserole, Hash Brown Patties, Fruit.
- Turkey Meatloaf, Green Bean Casserole, Lemon Bars;
- Chicken Tetrazzini, Salad, Bar Cookies;
- Chili, Cornbread, Fruit Crisp;
- Baked Mac n Cheese with Grilled Chicken, Salad, Brownies.
From January to Holy Week, sign up outside the parlor by the Monday before each dinner.
Want to learn more? Talk with any of our helpful Plymouth staff or volunteers!