This is the website of Plymouth Church of Shaker Heights (Plymouth). Our postal address is 2860 Coventry Road, Shaker Heights, OH 44120.
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 216.921.3510.
Plymouth Church maintains this website as a service to its members and visitors.
Plymouth will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to anyone, and it will not disclose any collected information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Like most websites, this website logs your IP address, browser type, hits on particular pages and other general traffic information. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information and you remain anonymous.
Use of Personal Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information if transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, bank account information, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Posting of Personal Information
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example, in a post, on a web board or through email – that information can be collected and used by others. By disclosing personal information online, you may make that information available to others who will use it to send you unsolicited messages or for other purposes you may not desire or intend.
- When using photos of Plymouth events, members, etc., online, either directly on the website or in photo albums we use the following guidelines:
- Including photos on our website is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it.
- Some of the website photos may be hosted on third-party websites. Plymouth Church has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for their data practices. Please contact Plymouth Church with any questions or concerns about specific images.
- Automatic approval for publication on the website of pictures of adults or minors participating in church activities is assumed.
- Photos are almost always of people in public spaces, at public events.
- We try not to post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo. If we know someone is shy about such things, we ask them before posting the photo.
- We will gladly provide credit for who took a particular photo if desired by the photographer, and we would certainly honor any copyright wishes or restrictions.
- Requests by individuals for removal of specific pictures of themselves, or of parents or guardians for removal of specific pictures of their minor children, will always be honored immediately upon request.
- Individuals may file with the church office a blanket denial of permission for publication of pictures of themselves or of their minor children or wards.
Church needs to be able to communicate at times with all Users, and therefore it reserves the right to contact Users. Users who no longer wish to receive the Church newsletter or promotional materials from our partners may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions in the e-mails.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our site in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.